PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, June 19, 2017

Quieting My Heart: At the Start of a New Week



At the start of a new week
whether our path seems
light or heavy today,
one thing remains the same.

We can place everything
under His care -
our joys and accomplishments,
our burdens and our fears.

"Walk with Me ...
Keep company with Me,
and you will learn to live
freely and lightly."
(from Matthew 11:28-29 MSG)

"For You are my hiding place ...
The Lord says,
'I will guide you along
the best pathway for your life.
I will advise you
and watch over you.'"
(from Psalm 32:7-8)

In this world of tension and turmoil, I'm so thankful that we can put our trust and our security in the sure, safe place of His love and His care - today, and this week.

(Photo credit: Pexels)

No comments:

Post a Comment