PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Digital Scrapbooking: June 2017

June has been a full and wonderful month, filled with special memories! 

The month started out with a visit from my three brothers, and one sis-in-law (the other could not come) - from the east coast and the west coast. Our days together with our 96 year-old father were so very memorable ... and it will be fun to preserve the memories from those days at a later time.

The two pages that I completed this month were of a very special day together with my dear hubby ... a quiet day together at Willow Lake (about an hours drive from our home). We love this place, and it was the perfect location to spend time together on his birthday, June 23! Our special celebration together with our sweet family will come later; this day was just for us ...



I prepared food to grill ahead of time - so relaxing to grill our meal together right at water's edge ... chicken kabobs, and a hash brown potato foil packet. Such a beautiful setting to enjoy this special day together.



I am so, so grateful for my hubby ... he is the most loving, patient, wise, and godly man I could ever wish for. We still choose time spent together as the best kind of day, even after 45 1/2 years of marriage! We absolutely loved our day together, just the two of us, at Willow Lake.


- - - - - - -

Note: Most of the page templates and digital products that I use are purchased from Digital Project Life. About five years I switched from paper scrapbooking, and took some online lessons from Digital Scrapper to learn how to digital scrapbook using Photoshop Elements. (You can also click here for some great tutorials on the Digital Project Life website - maybe a quicker way to learn than the site that I used five years ago.) Also, besides being able to share my completed pages online, I also print them out at home in 8x8 inch size to fit in the albums that I purchase from Michael's.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day, Cherry! You know I've wanted to do this Digital Scrapbooking for a long time so thank you for writing up the information again.
    Do you print the pages on photo paper, Cherry? The ones you put in albums from Michaels.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Janis, I use the 8 1/2 x 11 size photo paper - this paper is large enough to print out my pages in 8x8 inch size, and then I trim the edges. Hope digital scrapbooking will work for you!

      Delete