PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, March 7, 2011

Everyday Blessings

Beautiful pink spring blossoms here in Dallas where we are visiting our daughter & family!

"Rest in My Presence, allowing Me to take charge of this day ... walk purposefully with Me, letting Me direct your course one step at a time ~

Thank Me for each blessing along the way; 
this brings Joy to both you and Me. 
A grateful heart protects you from negative thinking. 
Thankfulness enables you to see
 the abundance I shower upon you daily. 
Your prayers and petitions 
are winged into heaven's throne room 
when they are permeated with thanksgiving."
 (Jesus Calling)

Written throughout this past week ~ Thank You Lord, for ...

281 - a beautiful, sunny day
282 - anticipation of our trip to Texas
283 - helping me fight off a cold
284 - life with my dear husband, our empty nest years
285 - refreshing and refocusing me with Your thoughts from Matthew 11:28-30
286 - a safe drive here to Dallas with my sweet husband ... 13 hours on the road
287 - a warm, loving welcome from our daughter, son-in-law, and four grandkids
288 - delicious lasagna meal waiting for us at 8 pm
289 - Your Spirit, always with us, wherever we go, so close ... within us
290 - sweet laughter and hugs, constantly, from 4 year-old Brianna
291 - the joy of spending time with our TX grandkids ... Brianna, Luke, Crystal, Abigail
292 - good connections with Cristy and Mark
293 - a surprise gift of a GPS ... will be fun, and so helpful
294 - a 4-mile hike together with family
295 - warm enough weather to wear capri's today ... love it

(One Thousand Gifts #281-295)




holy experience

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time with your TX family. I almost bought that Jesus Calling book just the other day. . . your quote makes me wish I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love that you're with TX family...daughter, son-in-love and grandkids...praying for your journey back...blessings to you sweet friend:)

    ReplyDelete