PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cranberry Lime Cooler


It's always a treat to come across an easy, refreshing beverage recipe. I've been preparing this recipe for a number of years now, especially during the hot summer months. I like to serve it as family or friends arrive, as they are waiting for a meal to begin. A refreshing cold summer beverage ...

Print Recipe

Cranberry Lime Cooler


Course: Beverages
Serves: 4

Ingredients

  • 1 13 cup cranberry juice cocktail chilled
  • 4 12-oz cans Fresca
  • 4 lime wedges

Directions

  1. Combine juice and Fresca in pitcher.

  2. Pour into 4 tall glasses filled with crushed ice.

  3. Squeeze lime wedge over each glass.

  4. For individual serving ... fill glass 1/2 full with ice. Fill 3/4 full with Fresca; top with juice, then lime.

Powered by
Plan To Eat

What is your favorite summer beverage for family gatherings?

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great recipe, Cherry. I printed it out to share with my friends. My favorite summer drink is iced Great Earth Herbal Tea. It is naturally sweet, no sugar, and you can get the type that is made completely from herbs so that there is no caffeine in it. That is the one I use. The recipe is on the side of the package. It calls for 5 teabags per quart of water, but I find 4 teabags are just as tasty and not too strong.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your visit, Janis ... and for the summer drink idea! I made a note of the kind of tea you used, and will have to try it out!

      Delete