It's always a treat to come across an easy, refreshing beverage recipe. I've been preparing this recipe for a number of years now, especially during the hot summer months. I like to serve it as family or friends arrive, as they are waiting for a meal to begin. A refreshing cold summer beverage ...
- 1 1⁄3 cup cranberry juice cocktail chilled
- 4 12-oz cans Fresca
- 4 lime wedges
- Combine juice and Fresca in pitcher.
- Pour into 4 tall glasses filled with crushed ice.
- Squeeze lime wedge over each glass.
- For individual serving ... fill glass 1/2 full with ice. Fill 3/4 full with Fresca; top with juice, then lime.