PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, August 31, 2015

August in Review

Another month is drawing to a close, and I thought it would be fun to take time to review what has happened here on my blog during the month of August.

Somehow, even amidst a full month, I've been able to post more often this month than in any other month of this year so far! Posting is always a treat for me, so I am thankful for time to do so. My posts also give a picture of what God has been drawing me to focus on. 

The inspirational posts this month all centered around one of the main topics I write on ... FIRST LOVE: What We are Made For. This is where my heart was drawn to, and where my writing took me this month. Click on the captions below each photo to read each post.


An Undivided Heart

Living Water

Turn Towards the Light

Remain in Me

It was also a month where I posted a recipe each week! That's always a treat for me when that happens. Click on each caption for the recipe post.

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

Campfire Bundles

Grilled Chicken Salad

Cranberry Lime Cooler

"In the Kitchen" is always a fun post to do ... a collection of things that happened in my kitchen during the month.

In the Kitchen

I'm trying to take time to read more books during this season of life. I do read multiple blogs, but am also trying to take time to read more books. There is so much I learn from good authors, and maybe posts like this will be an encouragement for me as I read more ... and maybe, it will encourage you, as well. Let me know of the books that you recommend!

What I'm Reading Now

And lastly, once in awhile I like to post a page or two from my digital scrapbooking. A fun hobby for me, preserving memories which tell the story that God is writing in our lives as a couple, and as a family.

Project Life: Week 32

August will soon be past, and a new month will be here. May we follow God closely as we step into the month of September ...

No comments:

Post a Comment