This recipe has been in my collection for quite a few years, but I have never posted it here. Often my days are so full around the holidays, that I don't have the time to post some of my favorites.
I've used this jello salad for both Thanksgiving, and also Christmas. This year I made it for Thanksgiving, and I was reminded how easy and good it is. Sharing it here for my own records, and also in case, you are looking for a recipe like this to use for Christmas!
Cranberry Gelatin Salad
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1 6 oz. pkg. cherry gelatin
- 1-1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 16 oz. can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1-1⁄2 cups seedless red grapes halved
- 1⁄4 cup pecans chopped
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in pineapple and cranberry sauce.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Stir in grapes and pecans, and pour into a 2-qt. serving bowl.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.