PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, October 21, 2013

Making Fall Memories

A beautiful fall day + three daughters + one son-in-law + six grandkids = a fun fall memory for my hubby and me to treasure. And digital scrapbooking gives me an avenue to relive the memories and provides a way to treasure the memories in years to come. It also gives a way to share it with family and friends online, as well as printing it out in 8x8 size for my albums at home.






Credits: First digital scrapbook page: Page Template: My Template4x3-1 rotated; Paper: Digital Scrapper - Premier 88-autumn days. Second page: Page Template: My Template4x3-2; Paper: Digital Scrapper Premier - 88-autumn days.


Thanking God for the memories of our fun day together, for the gift of family, for beautiful fall days, for His Love and Presence last week, and for these words at the beginning of a new week ...


"Always be full of joy in the Lord.
I say it again - rejoice!
Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do.
Remember, the Lord is coming soon.

Don't worry about anything;
instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need,
and thank Him for all He has done.
Then you will experience God's peace,
which exceeds anything we can understand.
His peace will guard your hearts and minds
as you live in Christ Jesus."

(Philippians 4:4-7)

2 comments:

  1. Your pages are lovely. I still scrapbook the old-fashioned way but have considered digital.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dayle! Scrapbooking is such a fun way to preserve memories - whichever way we do it!

      Delete