PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, October 11, 2013

Digital Scrapbooking - Colorado Vacation (Part 1)

One of my favorite things to do when I have the time, is to preserve memories through digital scrapbooking. I had a bit of time this past week for that, and thought I'd share the first three pages that I completed from our trip to Colorado last month. We are so thankful for the time that we had together in the beautiful state of Colorado! 










Credits for digital scrapbook supplies: 
First page: Page Template by Jessica Sprague. Second page: Page Template: Jessica Sprague - LW Life Templates Set 12; Paper: Scrap Girls - KSC_BeautifulWtr. Third page: Page Template: Jessica Sprague LW-Life Templates Set 12; Paper: Scrap Girls - A Beautiful Narrative; Font for text: Lao Sangam size 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment