PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, October 25, 2013

Digital Scrapbooking - Colorado Vacation (Part 2)

Sharing three more digital scrapbooking pages from our Colorado vacation days last month! The photos of the gorgeous scenery are all that are needed to make these pages beautiful. Actually, my focus in scrapbooking is to set off the photos, instead of using lots of digital embellishments. 







Using digital page templates is my main method of digital scrapbooking. It's fast and easy, which is important for me as life is full. And using the "project life", or "pocket life" style of templates (with multiple photos filling the page) makes it easy to focus on the photos. It's so easy to download these page templates, clip my photos to the template, and add digital paper to the template. Definitely a fun, relaxing way to preserve memories, share them on my blog, as well as print them out in 8x8 format for our family albums.

And now, through the great video tutorials that are part of Digital Scrapper's Premier membership that I am a part of, I recently have learned how to make my own re-usable templates! The templates above are some of those that I have created in PhotoShop Elements - what fun to know how to make them myself now! The number of different varieties I can make is endless, and will save me the cost of purchasing templates. 

Thanking God for the amazing vacation week we had in the beautiful Colorado mountains, and thanking Him for the gift of digital scrapbooking to preserve the memories.

Credits: Top page: Page Template: My Template 4x3-2; Paper and embellishments: Scrap Girls - JRE_Reflections of the Heart; Font - Lao Sangam 14.  Middle page: Page Template: My Template3x3-2rs1; Papers: Digital Scrapper - 96-travel-Paper; Fonts: Title - DJB Jenna 36, Text - Lao Sangram 14. Bottom page: Page Template: My Template4x3-2rs1; Paper: Digital Scrapper - 94-motherverb.

No comments:

Post a Comment