PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Breakfast Burritos (Freezer Fare)


Always looking for good, and easy ideas for breakfast - and this one is definitely a keeper. I came across this idea on a blog a number of months ago, and knew I had to try it out. A homemade breakfast burrito that you can freeze, and heat up in the microwave in a few minutes. Perfect!

You could use any combination of breakfast ingredients, but the recipe I followed used: sausage, bacon, ham, red potatoes, cheese, and eggs. All wrapped in a soft taco tortilla.



Click here to read the detailed directions, and to follow along with photos. And click here to read about an easy method to bake the bacon, eliminating a lot of the mess of frying bacon.

(I recently discovered that I had not posted this yet - it was sitting, all prepared, in my drafts. So today must be the time for it! And now I am wanting to make this recipe again - it was so handy to have these in my freezer, ready to grab and heat up for a quick breakfast.)

No comments:

Post a Comment