PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, January 27, 2020

30-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup



These cold winter days
call for soup, and especially
this quick recipe of ...
30-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup.

I've been making this for years,
and just made it again last week.
It was enough for several main meals
for the two of us, and stretched to
another meal of just a small portion
which was perfect for lunch with
Grilled Turkey & Cheese Sandwiches.



Click here for the printable recipe from the Taste of Home website.

Note: click here for a bit more info about this soup on a more recent post on my blog.

NOTE: I accidentally doubled the carrots this time I made this recipe, and actually liked it that way!
Updated recipe from the past: click here to see the original post in 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks,Cherry. After spending about 2 and 1/2 hours making chicken noodle soup last week when we all weren't feeling good, I was hoping to find a quick recipe. Yours fits the bill!
    I still have one large container left in the freezer, but will use this recipe next time. Just have to keep a cooked chicken breast on hand.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so great to have a quick recipe for this comforting soup. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do, Janis!

      Delete