PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Digital Scrapbooking: July 2017

July has been a wonderful month - filled with family home, and also with two weeks in Colorado for our every-other-year Cru Staff Conference! 

I did have time to scrapbook our fun Family Weekend that was at the very beginning of the month. The photo memories filled seven scrapbook pages! Here are four of those pages ... 










It was such a very special weekend together, and I'm thankful for photos to help treasure the memories! And I'm so very grateful to God for the gift of family; such a blessing to spend time together.


- - - - - - -

Note: Most of the page templates and digital products that I use are purchased from Digital Project Life. About five years I switched from paper scrapbooking, and took some online lessons from Digital Scrapper to learn how to digital scrapbook using Photoshop Elements. (You can also click here for some great tutorials on the Digital Project Life website - maybe a quicker way to learn than the site that I used five years ago.) Also, besides being able to share my completed pages online, I also print them out at home in 8x8 inch size to fit in the albums that I purchase from Michael's.





No comments:

Post a Comment