I love anything caramel, and I love vanilla ice cream. So this recipe is definitely a keeper for me! And perfect for spring, and Mother's Day, too. Another point for this recipe is that it is so easy to prepare - a plus for these beautiful spring days.
Plan to Eat is the online menu planner and place where I import and store my recipes. It also provides a feature where I can share my recipes here on my blog, together with the PRINT option. Hope you enjoy this new feature.
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping plus 1 tablespoon, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust 9 inches
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 2 packages instant banana cream pudding mix (3.4 ounces each)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream softened
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 English toffee candy bar (or I used Symphony Bar - Creamy Milk Chocolate with Almonds and Toffee Bits) chopped
- Spread 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Add ice cream; mix well.
- Spoon into prepared crust. Top with whipped topping. Drizzle with remaining caramel topping; sprinkle with chopped candy bar.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 8 servings.
- (Posted on pursuingheart.blogspot.com, with a few slight changes from the original Taste of Home recipe)