PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, September 6, 2010

A New Look

I love the seasons, and fall is one of my favorites. The cooler weather, and the warmth of the holidays coming up always fills me with a sense of excitement and anticipation. After the freshness of spring and the adventure of summer, I look forward to all that this new season brings ...

~ the soft glow of candles
~ aroma of bread baking
~ family home for holidays
~ cozy evenings with our wood stove burning
~ menus of soups and comfort foods
~ renewed focus and vision

Thank You, Lord ... You are the creator of the seasons, and You are the creator of all that is good. Please draw my heart to pursue You above all else at this change of seasons.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful thoughts, Mom! And I love your prayer at the end.

    ReplyDelete