PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Every Little Thing



It is almost
too precious to even
begin to comprehend ... 
we can bring everything
to Him, and He cares 
about every little thing.

"So whether you eat or drink,
or whatever you do, do all
to the glory of God."
(I Cor. 10:31)

Every thought I think,
everything I do -
my waking, my sleeping,
my in between.

My eating, my cooking,
my laundry, my decorating,
my creating, my writing ...
my everything.

The tasks that wait for me,
the special holidays, the
easy things, the hard things;
it all matters.

Time spent with family,
times of routine and of work,
vacation days, at home days;
He cares about it all.

It is simply beyond my
wildest dreams that our God
cares, and that we have the
unbelievable joy of living
every moment for His purposes.
It all matters to Him.

His love permeates every
little thing in our lives.

This kind of living is ...
"expressed not just in 
the religious dimension
of our lives, but in
every aspect of our existence."
(New Morning Mercies)


The Lord directs
the steps of the godly.
He delights in every 
detail of their lives.
(Psalm 37:23)

All because of Easter,
all because of His life
sacrificed for us,
bringing us new life;
new life with a purpose,
and filled with His love.



Credit: Photo by Carolyn V on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment