PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Digital Scrapbooking: May 2017

May was overflowing with family fun, activities with Cru, and connections with friends! One of the busiest months of the year for us! Amazingly, I did have time to scrapbook two pages for the month - and the others will be done later! 





In the beginning of the month, I took a bit of time to do one last page from December 2016. Most all of our family was home for our Family Christmas, including our TEN grandkids! Here they are: five boys, and five girls!! Love these photos! Their ages, now, range from 21 years down to 5 years. So blessed by the gift of family ...


Note: Most of the page templates and digital products that I use are purchased from Digital Project Life. About five years I switched from paper scrapbooking, and took some online lessons from Digital Scrapper to learn how to digital scrapbook using Photoshop Elements. (You can also click here for some great tutorials on the Digital Project Life website - maybe a quicker way to learn than the site that I used five years ago.) Also, besides being able to share my completed pages online, I also print them out at home in 8x8 inch size to fit in the albums that I purchase from Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment