PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, July 3, 2015

Just Enough Grace


Do you ever wonder why we need to hear the same words from God over and over again? Even when we thought that we had that question figured out, that struggle taken care of, that we had heard the answers that give us light for our path ... why do we find ourselves in the place of needing to hear it again?

I know this is true for me.

With lessons I have learned, I find that I need to learn them again. And again.
Over and over again, I find myself in need. I find myself searching for the answers that I need. And I find myself running to Him.

Could it be that the process of running to Him when we are in need, is more important than the finding of the answers once and for all?

"He gives us 
just enough revelation,
just enough grace, 
just enough strength.
Why?
So we will live in 
daily dependence on Him.
He doesn't want us to rely 
on the revelation;
He wants us to rely 
on Him."


Thanking Him for His grace, mercy and love - new every morning ...


For more posts on this topic:

Linking up with:
Bonnie at Beloved Brews

5 comments:

  1. Dear Cherry what a coincidence. ๐Ÿ˜€
    In my journal today, I wrote Great Grace and overflowing Grace for my study theme
    I have been praying for it today.
    I love this๐Ÿ’›
    Many Blessings to you.
    Thanks for leaving a sweet comment over at all mom does .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your visit and your sweet comment, Ifeoma. We are always in need of grace, aren't we - and so thankful for His unending supply!

      Delete
    2. Yes we are Cherry. We need His abundant Grace for each day.
      God bless

      Delete
  2. Great revelation, Cherry. The goal is to always be dependent on Him.

    Have a blessed 4th of July.
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janis. Yes ... everyday, dependent on Him! Hope your 4th was a memorable one.

      Delete