PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, July 6, 2015

Birthday Cake for Two


I had a decision to make a few weeks ago ... my hubby and I had some special plans to celebrate his birthday at a favorite place of ours. Our family celebration would come later, but that day, his actual birthday, would be spent just the two of us. At a beautiful, restful lake about an hour from our home. And my decision was ... though there would be a birthday cake later in the week with family, what could I take along on his actual birthday, for just the two of us? 

This is the idea that came to me ... a two-ingredient "cake", for two. Quick and easy, with a favorite of my hubby's: dark chocolate.   
                                  
A page from my digital scrapbook, capturing the memories.

It was a delightfully refreshing day spent together, just the two of us.


Linking up with:
Inspiration Monday

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your Husband.
    I am happy you both had fun.
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete