PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, January 25, 2013

Digital Scrapbooking / Mid-January

Keeping up with scrapbooking 2013 is a desire of mine which may or may not be accomplished! And either way is fine, but it is fun while it lasts - and also using ready-made templates from Digital Scrapper makes it more possible. There's still plenty of room for creativity, as I move photo spots around, choose the digital paper I want to use, and add or replace embellishments as I desire.


The middle week of January was filled with a variety of things: time with grandkids, saying good-bye to a son for three months, and helping at an all-night Lock-In (though we did not need to stay all night because of our amazing staff and volunteers!).


(Credits: Top page: Page Template, Paper, and Embellishments: Digital Scrapper - January 2013 Premier Kit (Elise Hansen - Winter Wonderland); Font for header - stamPete. Lower page: Page Template: Digital Scrapper - Scrap-It-Now; Paper, Embellishments: Digital Scrapper Jan. 2013 Premier - Elise Hansen Winter Wonderland.)

Linking up with:
In the Studio

4 comments:

  1. I like digital scrap booking too. I seem to take it in spurts though; so much faster than the manual way....
    I will be praying for your son. I know you are concerned but I know too that you know God will protect him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, It's nice to 'meet' a Woman of My Generation here! I'm here via In the Studio - I peeked around a bit and enjoyed your blog site - ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I am visiting from Studio JRU and I am glad I stopped by! I am a Digital Scrapper as well... (although this week all my digital scrapbook work has been helping my daughter with a DECA project... so I didn't post any of those!) Great LOs and oh my heart... praying for your son as he is working HARD at sea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your pages, Cherry! And I just love that snowflake from notebook paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete