PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, August 26, 2011

My Third Page

This is the year for me to learn digital scrapbooking, and my progress has been a bit slower than I anticipated. Only because our lives have been busy with other things. The course I am going through (click here) is so thorough and so good, and I am now half way through!  

The page for lesson 26 (out of 52 lessons) used quite a few techniques that I had to review, as it had been a few weeks since I had done the previous lesson. But so fun - I love creating these pages, and hope to take more time for this in the future.


One year ago this month we were in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains - such good memories. And now, we are busy making preparations to leave for another wonderful, amazing vacation trip - this time to Italy! Click here to read about our big 40th Anniversary Trip! We are excited, and are thanking God for this incredible opportunity.

Linking up with others, sharing creative projects, at Delightful Order.

1 comment: