PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Digital Scrapbooking: September 2017

It has been a beautiful month - one of my favorites! And now, my dear hubby and I are enjoying a weekend away, relaxing, and being refreshed in God's amazing creation. But I am just popping in here to put up my monthly post about digital scrapbooking - the preserving of memories and of God's presence in our lives, through photos!

Here are two of the pages that I scrapbooked in September ... and then another one that I finished up this month from happenings back in June when my Siebert family came for a visit! 










Note: Most of the page templates and digital products that I use are purchased from Digital Project Life. About five years I switched from paper scrapbooking, and took some online lessons from Digital Scrapper to learn how to digital scrapbook using Photoshop Elements. (You can also click here for some great tutorials on the Digital Project Life website - maybe a quicker way to learn than the site that I used five years ago.) Also, besides being able to share my completed pages online, I also print them out at home in 8x8 inch size to fit in the albums that I purchase from Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment