PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Digital Scrapbooking: April 2017

April was a beautiful month, and I took a lot of photos! However, it was so beautiful that I spent more time outdoors in my spare time. Instead of spending the time to gather photos onto digital scrapbook pages. I think that these are the only two pages that I created during the month! 



A very special treat for me ... planting flower seeds indoors. Maybe one of the reasons was for the beauty of it all, but also so we would have the flowers in May to plant in our patio planters and in some of the garden spots in our yard.


And another very special treat ... all of a sudden we realized that we had no big plans for Easter weekend this year (very unusual). And as we had just had an extra busy 6-8 weeks the past few months, we took the opportunity to escape for a little getaway over Easter weekend, just the two of us. It was wonderful!

- - - - - - - - - -

Note: Most of the page templates and digital products that I use are purchased from Digital Project Life. About five years I switched from paper scrapbooking, and took some online lessons from Digital Scrapper to learn how to digital scrapbook using Photoshop Elements. (You can also click here for some great tutorials on the Digital Project Life website - maybe a quicker way to learn than the site that I used five years ago.) Also, besides being able to share my completed pages online, I also print them out at home in 8x8 inch size to fit in the albums that I purchase from Michael's.


No comments:

Post a Comment