PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Clusters

A very easy, but very delicious little goody for Christmas ... Chocolate Peanut Clusters. Quite a few years ago, a friend in church gave us a tin of these little treats every Christmas ... something we always looked forward to. Now that we no longer see Mary Lou regularly anymore, I make them myself, thanks to her sharing her recipe with me!


Chocolate Peanut Clusters

Melt 8 squares of chocolate almond bark in the microwave.
Stir in 2 cups peanuts.
Drop by teaspoon onto a wax-lined pan.
Let sit to harden, and then store in covered container.


So easy ... but so good!  We have to make these every Christmas ...

UPDATE: Adding another photo (below) of these Chocolate Peanut Clusters (Christmas 2014) - I do make them every year!



Linked to Tasty Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. YUM!! What a great thing to 'have up your sleeve'...will have to make these!!

    ReplyDelete