PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Sunday, March 8, 2020

In the Kitchen: Cupcakes, a Few Main Dish Recipes, and Bosch Machine Bread

It seems the weeks and months just fly by, and finally ... I'm taking some time today to post a fun collection of a few of the things that happened in my kitchen during the month of February!

Marshmallow-Filled Banana Cupcakes


My favorite cupcake recipe! I made them for the first time a few years ago with the help of one of our sweet granddaughters! Click here to see the recipe. They were perfect for a daughter's birthday last month!

Here you see one of the steps to making these very yummy marshmallow filled cupcakes.

Slow Cooker Lasagna


A new recipe that I tried for the first time ... and it is SO delicious! I pulled out my 9x13-size crock pot that I actually hadn't used for awhile ... perfect for this lasagna recipe! Click here for the recipe from the "Tastes Better from Scratch" blog where I've been finding some great recipes recently.

Creamy Tomato Basil Soup


Another new recipe I tried in February, also from the "Tastes Better from Scratch" blog ... click here for the recipe. We loved this recipe, as well! I recently had ordered an immersion blender (at no cost to me, with rewards points!)and it worked just great to use with this recipe.

Homemade Bosch Machine Bread


Here's a little peek into a very fun thing that happened in my kitchen, using my brand new Bosch machine (a Christmas gift from my dear hubby, purchased for a great price on Black Friday last November)! 

I'll be sharing more in the coming weeks about this amazing machine that mixes up enough dough for six loaves of bread at a time!

Chicken Quesadillas


Another new recipe that has made it into my collection of favorite recipes ... and another one from "Tastes Better from Scratch"! Click here to access this creamy cheesy quesadillas recipe.

That's it for now - I hope this has been a bit of encouragement for you in your times "In the Kitchen"! 


No comments:

Post a Comment