PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, September 24, 2018

In the Kitchen: September


Just for fun at the start of this new fall season ... a post I started working on a few weeks ago about a few things that have been happening in my kitchen! I always love to try new recipes, and here are a few I've tried out recently ...


Cheesy Skillet Pizza Dip


I made this on the first football game day of the season ... and we really liked it! Will definitely be keeping this recipe! So good!!

Print from Taste of Home: Cheesy Skillet Pizza Dip



Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Chocolate Chips


This was also a new recipe to try, and I do agree, the use of a pudding mix in the recipe adds to the deliciousness of these cookies! 




Jace's Breakfast Burritos




This is a great breakfast recipe! These breakfast burritos also freeze well, perfect for pulling out for future breakfasts.

Print from Good Cheap Eats: Jace's Breakfast Burritos



BLT Pasta Salad


Though I haven't found a link for this recipe (from All Recipes magazine) to share here, it was a great combination of bow-tie pasta, bacon, tomatoes, red onion, shredded romaine lettuce, and bottled ranch dressing. A good addition of a pasta salad to my collection.


Local Farmer's Market (Wenninghoffs)


Fresh veggies from a nearby farmer's market ... always a good addition to any summer/fall meal!

My New Instant Pot


I'll be trying out recipes in my new Instant Pot in the weeks/months to come! I purchased it a number of months ago at a great price (with some gift money!), and have been collecting recipes to try. 

What's been happening in your kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment