PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, October 28, 2011

More Progress

This is the month that I have caught on enough with learning digital scrapbooking that I am creating my own pages. And with every step of progress, I am finding that there is more to learn! But the process is fun for me, and is a relaxing break from the busyness of life. Am enjoying being able to capture events in photo and word - so thankful for the gift of family, for the great trip that Lance could have in Europe, and thankful for his safe return. 


Probably not very noticeable in the photos online here, but I have added drop shadows to some of the photos, as well as to the leaf embellishments. It adds a bit of a 3-D effect (especially on the printed-out pages), which one can miss in digital scrapbooking compared to traditional paper scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment