PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Project Life - January 2016

A brand new year of scrapbooking! I switched to digital scrapbooking a number of years ago, which has helped me keep up with scrapbooking much better. Scrapbooking is a fun, relaxing hobby for me, and a great tool to preserve memories. You can read more about my journey with digital scrapbooking by clicking here



I'll be sharing a page or two (or more) each month throughout this coming year. This month I'll share the second page in my 2016 album ... a page capturing the 7th birthday of our grandson, Cruz! 

How can Cruz be 7 already? The years are flying by, and he is growing up fast! So thankful for photos and scrapbooking to capture some of the memories. We are thankful for God's gift of Cruz - such a fun-loving, adventurous, creative, and thoughtful boy. He is really into legos right now, and his sweet mother made him this colorful lego cake for his birthday. 

I use a variety of templates for my pages, but have found that it works best to use Project Life style templates. It just goes faster to use these templates, and time is valuable, so the easier the better when it comes to preserving memories! I continue to be so grateful for the tutorial lessons from Digital Scrapper which helped me learn how to use Photoshop Elements. I create my pages right on my laptop using Photoshop Elements, and then print them out at home for my albums. So thankful for this relaxing, creative hobby! And so thankful for God's gift of family!

No comments:

Post a Comment