PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, January 4, 2016

Of Most Importance

Photo Credit


This new year, and every day of this new year ...

If we are looking for focus  

If we desire a purpose and a calling 

If we want to live for what we are made for ...


Love the Lord your God with
every passion of your heart,
with all the energy of your being,
and with every thought
that is within you.
(Matthew 22:37 Passion Translation)


Sometimes reading a familiar verse in a brand new translation 
can give added insight at the start of a brand new year.


Lord, teach me how to love You more this year than before,

to love You with every passion of my heart,

with all the energy of my being,

and with every thought that is within me.

By Your strength and grace -

a response to Your perfect, unending love for me.

My highest calling, of most importance

this New Year 2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment