PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, April 4, 2011

Giver of Peace

"I am a God who gives and gives and gives
 ... Because giving is inherent in My nature, 
I search for people who are able to receive in full measure ... " 
(Jesus Calling)

Photo Source

"Attentiveness is directing your gaze to Me; searching for Me in all your moments ... Through such attentiveness you receive a glorious gift: My perfect Peace." (Jesus Calling)

"You will keep in perfect peace
all who trust in You,
all whose thoughts are fixed on You."
(Isaiah 26:3)

Grateful for His unending gifts, opening my hands to receive ... 
Thank You, Lord, for:

339 - sharing of hearts with our Omaha staff team ...

340 - lunch together as staff women at Stevia's, more sharing ...

341 - a quiet evening at home, time to listen ... 

342 - working, together with my husband, for a few hours cleaning up piles that have accumulated in his office ...

343 - time for re-organizing of closet and clothes ...

344 - helping me to survive my laptop hard drive crashing this past week ...

345 - helping me keep things in perspective, even though it was very stressful ...

346 - replacement of hard drive, with no charge ...

347 - filled with thanks that all was backed up on our Time Capsule ...

348 - Genius Bar at the Apple Store, helping me transfer files to new hard drive ...

349 - love and forgiveness, unending - available for us when we stress and worry instead of trust.

350 - connection and sharing over Subway sandwiches with sweet friends from church ...

351 - beautiful spring days ...

352 - new buds on our trees and bushes, daffodils coming up ...

353 - amazing progress on our daughter & son-in-law's home, just 5 miles from here ...





holy experience

3 comments:

  1. Just popped over from Ann's blog. I love # 349 on your list - "love and forgiveness, unending". Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful list. . . in the midst of stress like a hard drive crashing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked over from Ann’s link again.

    First of all – I heart the beginning – the Jesus calling thing – and peace – from Isaiah – amen – and thank you. I you may remember that I like picking a favorite from each list – my favorite from yours this week is: 349 - love and forgiveness, unending - available for us when we stress and worry instead of trust. (some might think it flies against the Isaiah verse – but it doesn’t – it’s like when Peter was walking on the water and he did just fine until he took his eyes off Our Lord – we (read I) need to keep eyes on Jesus) {smile} and thank you for this.

    God bless you and keep you – and all of yours.

    ReplyDelete