PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Dinner


These beautiful desserts are a picture of spring! I couldn't resist taking this photo at Le Madeleine's while we were visiting our daughter & family in Dallas last month. I love photos of food ... so beautiful, and so motivating to prepare delicious meals.

Instead of posting a weekly menu plan this week, I am posting my plans for our Easter Dinner. We are expecting to have quite a few family members around our table ... there will be 15 of us for Easter Dinner, with two more joining us later in the afternoon! And I am working on the menu plan ...

Here is what I have so far ... and my wonderful daughters will be bringing some of these dishes!

Ham

Mashed Potatoes (my make-ahead recipe)

Gravy

Nebraska Corn

(possible a dish using fresh green beans)

Layered Lettuce Salad

Deviled Eggs

Fruit Salad

Rolls/Bread 

Creamy Pistachio Dessert

Birthday Dessert (my father's 90th!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment