PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, October 21, 2019

Our Pleasure and Passion


What is your, and what is my pleasure and passion? What is the source of our greatest pleasure, satisfaction, and happiness? There are many things that satisfy, that give us deep joy ... too many to count. The love of family, of friends, the beauty of the seasons that fill our senses. And I love it all - all are gifts from God. But what is the driving force that directs our lives; what is the deepest longing of our hearts? What is the one thing, the only thing that will truly satisfy? "Make God the utmost delight and pleasure of your life, and He will provide for you what you desire the most." (Psalm 37:4 TPT) Loving Lord, may I run to You,
draw close to You,
quiet my heart to hear from You,
and dwell in Your Love -
continually, every day, today.


No comments:

Post a Comment