PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, March 19, 2018

Digital Scrapbooking: Wrapping up January

My digital scrapbooking needed to be set aside for a few months, as life has been extra busy since my father passed away on Jan. 11, 2018. But in recent weeks, I've taken the time to pause, and to collect the photos from January. Here are three of the eleven pages I've scrapbooking for January 2018 ... a record of God's care for us during that time of loss and also that time of celebrating the life of my father. So much to thank God for in the midst of our grief, and also a joy to have my Siebert family here from the east and west coasts, as well as most of our children and grandchildren.








Note: Most of the page templates and digital products that I use are purchased from Digital Project Life. About six years ago I switched from paper scrapbooking, and took some online lessons from Digital Scrapper to learn how to digital scrapbook using Photoshop Elements(You can also click here for some great tutorials on the Digital Project Life website - maybe a quicker way to learn than the site that I used six years ago.) Also, besides being able to share my completed pages online, I also print them out at home in 8x8 inch size to fit in the albums that I purchase from Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment