PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Digital Scrapbooking: March 2017

How do you hold onto a memory? We live in the present, but then the present becomes a memory. And then we move on to be present again. Time always continues on; never stopping. 

Maybe photos, and for me - digital scrapbooking, becomes a collection of my own living in the present. I am not an expert in focusing on the present, but I am learning. 



This page that I completed this month captures a day when I gave my full attention to a sweet four year-old granddaughter - and then near the end of the day, to my nine year-old granddaughter. I loved giving them my undivided attention ... and I love each of these sweet granddaughters. Children grow up so fast; I'm thankful for photos to capture the memories of that special day together.

And I'm thankful also for these photos (below), from this past December ...


Our Family Christmas came early this past December - we celebrated the weekend before the 25th. The week between our Family Christmas and the actual Christmas Day also held some special events. One was a sweet little ballet recital that our youngest granddaughter was in. I'm so thankful I could be present, and watch her perform. And also, I'm so thankful I could take part in the Christmas Party for one of our Cru groups. What a blessing and privilege to spend time with some of our Cru students at Central High School.

I'm still catching up with scrapbook pages from December, and I love to relive the memories as I gather photos together onto a scrapbook page. Each page - holding memories of time spent with those we love ...

---------------

Note: Most of the page templates and digital products that I use are purchased from Digital Project Life. About five years I switched from paper scrapbooking, and took some online lessons from Digital Scrapper to learn how to digital scrapbook using Photoshop Elements. (You can also click here for some great tutorials on the Digital Project Life website - maybe a quicker way to learn than the site that I used five years ago.) Also, besides being able to share my completed pages online, I also print them out at home in 8x8 inch size to fit in the albums that I purchase from Michael's.


2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your digital scrapbooking. It gives me inspiration to get going on my albums and it's also fun to see your loving family events.
    Thanks, too, for the digital info. I'll probably start that on current photos.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun creating your albums, Janis! And I'm glad my pages could be an inspiration for you:) What would we do without photos?!?

      Delete