PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, April 20, 2012

Loved and Valued

Photo Source

"I am overwhelmed with joy in the Lord my God!
For He has dressed me with the clothing of salvation
and draped me in the robe of righteousness.
I am like a bridegroom in his wedding suit
or a bride with her jewels."
(Isaiah 61:10)

Sometimes we get caught up with performance, thinking that we need to accomplish certain things in order for us to be truly loved and valued. By those around us, and mostly, by God. But these efforts are futile and unnecessary. For we are already loved and valued.

"I love you regardless of how well you are performing. 
Sometimes you feel uneasy, wondering if you are doing enough to be worthy of My Love."
  (Jesus Calling)

"I love you with an everlasting Love 
that flows out from eternity without limits or conditions ... " 
(Jesus Calling)

Thank You, Lord, that You chose us before we chose You, that You loved us before we loved You. That we can rest in Your Love - walk, run, sleep ... and breathe in this Love that never changes.


Linking up at Faith Filled Friday


1 comment: