PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, August 31, 2018

Capturing our Summer with Digital Scrapbooking

It has definitely been awhile since I've shared a digital scrapbooking post. A fun little hobby of mine is capturing our memories by putting photos together on my laptop with digital scrapbooking. You can read about the way I do it later in this post ...


But since it's been awhile (my last post about this was in April), I'll catch up by sharing one page from each month since then.

From the month of May: some photos from our oldest granddaughter's wedding in Texas ... a beautiful day!


From the month of June: memories of a special three-day visit with our youngest granddaughter here!


From the month of July: a wonderful visit with family home from Texas, and celebrating a special birthday!


From the month of August: an end-of-summer treat -  a very fun day with family on a nearby lake!


And now, we are heading into September in a few days! It was great to have some time during our vacation week this summer to catch up with a lot of pages. Always a joy for me when I can work with photos, capturing memories.

_______________


Note: Most of the page templates and digital products that I use are purchased from Digital Project Life. About seven years ago I switched from paper scrapbooking, and took some online lessons from Digital Scrapper to learn how to digital scrapbook using Photoshop Elements(You can also click here for some great tutorials on the Digital Project Life website - maybe a quicker way to learn than the site that I used six years ago.) Also, besides being able to share my completed pages online, I also print them out at home in 8x8 inch size to fit in the albums that I purchase from Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment