PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Digital Scrapbooking in Feb. 2018

Our year 2018 so far has been a blur of activity, of grieving the loss of my father on Jan. 11th, and of caring for his business affairs and his will. It has been my privilege to be the one of his four children who lived nearby to his Assisted Living apartment, and now, to be his Personal Representative to care for his affairs after his passing. 

I've had less time for some of my own personal interests, such as writing, and also creating digital scrapbook pages. But there have been pockets of time. And, actually, it has been essential to still take some breaks, and do things that provide rest and refreshment, amidst all the busyness. 


And in February, I completed the digital scrapbooking of our Family Christmas 2017! What a joyous time it was! And it turned out to be so very memorable, for little did we know at the time that my 96 year-old father would be leaving us just two and a half weeks after we were all together as family for Christmas.









The pages above are five of the ten that I scrapbooked from our Family Christmas 2017! So many memories, and so much to thank God for! It was an unexpected treat to finish scrapbooking these memories during the month of February.


- - - - - - -

Note: Most of the page templates and digital products that I use are purchased from Digital Project Life. About six years ago I switched from paper scrapbooking, and took some online lessons from Digital Scrapper to learn how to digital scrapbook using Photoshop Elements. (You can also click here for some great tutorials on the Digital Project Life website - maybe a quicker way to learn than the site that I used six years ago.) Also, besides being able to share my completed pages online, I also print them out at home in 8x8 inch size to fit in the albums that I purchase from Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment