PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Cranberry Gelatin Salad



This recipe has been in my collection for quite a few years, but I have never posted it here. Often my days are so full around the holidays, that I don't have the time to post some of my favorites.

I've used this jello salad for both Thanksgiving, and also Christmas. This year I made it for Thanksgiving, and I was reminded how easy and good it is. Sharing it here for my own records, and also in case, you are looking for a recipe like this to use for Christmas!

Click on the "Source" link under the photo (below) to print recipe.


Cranberry Gelatin Salad




Source: tasteofhome.com
Course: Salads
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
Serves:
Ingredients
  • 1 6 oz. pkg. cherry gelatin
  • 1-12 cups boiling water
  • 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple undrained
  • 1 16 oz. can whole-berry cranberry sauce
  • 1-12 cups seedless red grapes halved
  • 14 cup pecans chopped
Directions
  1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in pineapple and cranberry sauce.
  2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
  3. Stir in grapes and pecans, and pour into a 2-qt. serving bowl.
  4. Refrigerate until firm.
  5. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Powered by
Plan To Eat



No comments:

Post a Comment