PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, March 20, 2017

Welcome Spring!


Lord, You know how I love spring!
And You are the One who made springtime ...
each year spring faithfully comes.
After a cold, barren winter, there is always spring.
Always faithful. Always new.
Always fresh and life-giving.
We can always count on spring.

Beautiful spring ...

A picture of how we can always count on Your love ...
Always faithful. Always new.
Always fresh and life-giving.
New every morning.
We can always count on Your love.


The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
Great is His faithfulness;
His mercies begin afresh each morning.
(Lamentations 3:22-23)


I do love all the seasons, and maybe of the four, I love SPRING the most! So much new life, new inspiration, new beauty ...

Are you looking for some inspiration for gardening?
Here are a few links that I came across recently -
inspiration for planting this spring ...




No comments:

Post a Comment