PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Monday, February 29, 2016

Project Life: February 2016

A fun little hobby for me ... capturing memories with digital scrapbooking. You can read more about my switch to digital scrapbooking by clicking here.

I've scrapbooked more pages than usual for the month of February, as we were blessed to fly to a conference in Florida the first week of the month. We also spent a few extra days there, as we just cannot leave Florida without spending some time together on the coast!

I picked three of the twelve pages I have done this month to share here - one page from our Florida trip, one from Valentine's Day weekend, and one from a special Family Meal this past Saturday ...







Thanking God for memories of His gifts to us this month ...

No comments:

Post a Comment