PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, October 9, 2015

The Season for Soups

The beautiful fall season is here, and with it, comes the season for comforting, nourishing soups! During the fall and winter, I usually try to make a big pot of soup once each week. I often do this for our Monday evening meal, and then we have a supply of delicious soup to use for several lunches throughout the week.

And I love it that soup season is here again! I'm in the process of collecting and sharing my soup recipes here on my blog, and so far I have posted recipes for ten of my favorites. I'm looking forward to posting more during this coming season, and also will be discovering some new recipes to try for the first time.

Here are the ten soup recipes that you can find here on my blog ...

Ham & Vegetable Soup

Best-ever Potato Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment