PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

To Trust in the Lord



Familiar words.

Words needed
for our every days.

For the big things
and the little things.

For our fears
and our wonderings.

When we feel strong
and when we feel weak.

When our days are full
and when we are at rest.

The key -
to trust
in the LORD.


Reminders ... and prayers, as we live our days. 
And as we are in need, always, of Him.

Words from Him this morning,
as my heart is occupied with prayers  and concerns,
and as I prepare for five days
filled with family guests
from the east coast and the west.
And as part of my heart is in TX with a daughter
recovering from surgery.

Reminders ... to trust in the Lord
with all my heart.


2 comments:

  1. God uses this verse often to bring peace to my fretful & anxious mind....learning to trust Him with all my heart! Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Cynthia, we always need to be reminded to trust instead of worry, don't we?

      Delete