These fun little wiener bites have made their way to our table several times in the past month or two. In the past, I had used this recipe a few times for parties, or for an appetizer spread.
This summer I discovered that they make a great main dish for a lunch or supper with grandkids! Little ones love finger food, and love the taste of these wiener bites. And another plus is that this dish is so easy to prepare.
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 oz.)
- 1 pkg Cocktail-size smoked link sausages (14 oz. or 24 sausages)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll the can of the dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place sausage on shortest side of each triangle.
- Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point.
- Place point side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown, switching position of cookie sheets halfway through baking.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.