PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, January 20, 2012

Taking Time

I've been missing my digital scrapbooking. In recent weeks I've taken time for some more tutorials, but otherwise, have pretty much left it alone since entering the busy holiday season the beginning of December. And I need to get back to it - a hobby, something that I really enjoy doing. 

Continuing on with recording our unforgettable trip to Italy for our 40th Anniversary this last September - and also where we met up with our youngest son who was traveling through Europe for a few months! Venice was our first of four destinations in Italy; such an amazing place. Even looking at these photos, I can hardly believe that we actually were there. It's like a dream. The photos on this spread were taken at one of the most picturesque spots, and I wanted to make the photos quite large to try to capture the beauty.



Hoping to take time each week for digital scrapbooking - and maybe posting the pages here will be a fun incentive for me to take time for this hobby that gives me a lot of joy.

[Credits: Paper from Digital Scrapper (lgrier - All I Have to Do is Dream), and Embellishments from Scrap Girls (JRE Reflections of the Heart, and ABR Because of You)]


Linking up with In the Studio, Friday Favorite Things












6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages - I would love to go there someday. I haven't tried digital scrap-booking yet, maybe soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venice is certainly beautiful I was there in 1978!!! and can still remember how in awe I was! I'm going to try digital scrapbooking too, as I won a My Memories digital program. Hopefully I'll be able to do more layouts than I've done the past year! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've just started digital scrapbooking and started out on my Europe pictures. wonderful way to reminisce! i've got a giveaway for a digital scrapbook software in case you know anyone who want to try it out. the paper and the embellishment you used for your layout are lovely. i love that kind of look. thanks for sharing,
    hugs, peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures look beautiful! I dream of going to Italy one day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow... your pages are gorgeous! These photos are gorgeous! I am so happy that you shared them with us. I feel like I have visited Italy today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your digital scrap-booking. I'm not sure I've heard of it before. This bridge scene is so unique...I love Europe because everything is so old compared to the U.S.
    I've only been to Rome,but I know Italy is a beautiful country. So glad you had this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete