PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, February 24, 2017

Digital Scrapbooking: Feb. 2017

Preserving memories in digital scrapbook form is a fun hobby for me. It's always a treat when I can take some time here and there throughout the month to gather photos together that are on my laptop, and put them together into a digital page of memories. A record of God's gifts to us, and of the story He is writing in our lives. Here are a few of the pages that I created during the month of February ...



The page above holds memories of one of our sweet daughter's birthdays, and also from Valentine's Day ...


I created this page to honor my hubby as we celebrated 15 years from when he was in a horrible accident - so good to pause, and to thank God for how He carried us through that very scary, difficult time.


This past December was too full for scrapbooking, so I am slowly catching up - here's one of my favorite pages from our Family Christmas 2016.



Note: Most of the page templates and digital products that I use are purchased from Digital Project Life. About five years I switched from paper scrapbooking, and took some online lessons from Digital Scrapper to learn how to digital scrapbook using Photoshop Elements. (You can also click here for some great tutorials on the Digital Project Life website - maybe a quicker way to learn than the site that I used five years ago.) Also, besides being able to share my completed pages online, I also print them out at home in 8x8 inch size to fit in the albums that I purchase from Michael's.


No comments:

Post a Comment