This is a festive-looking dessert that I made for our Family Christmas in December. Easy-to-make, and delicious! I thought I'd share it now, as it would also make a fun dessert for Valentine's Day. Cheesecake with raspberries - a perfect combination!
Source: Taste of Home
- 1 pkg cream cheese (8 oz), softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 in.)
- 1 can raspberry pie filling (21 oz.), divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Drop 1/2 cup pie filling by tablespoons over batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Transfer remaining raspberry filling to a covered container, refrigerate until serving.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool pie 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, covering after completed cooled.
- Serve with reserved filling.