PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, July 29, 2022

Three Summer Bar Cookie Recipes


Summer is not a time for a lot of baking for me, but there are some things that I do love to bake even when the temps are hot. I recently made three different bar cookie recipes for a family gathering, and thought I'd share them here!


Blueberry Bars
These bar cookies have been a favorite of mine to make during the summer for quite some time. It has kind of become a habit. I must make these sometime during each summer, and this summer was no exception! The blueberries are such a fun ingredient to a summer bar cookie.
Click here for the recipe that I first shared back in the summer of 2014.


S'mores Bars
A few years ago I added another favorite summer bar cookie recipe to my collection, and have made it each year since then. You have to taste it to believe how delicious it is ... a taste of s'mores cooked over the campfire!
Click here to find this amazing cookie bar recipe.


Zucchini Brownies
And this summer I have added another favorite! Even more fun as we have zucchini growing in our garden this summer. We love these brownies, topped off with a wonderful cream cheese frosting.
Click here for the Zucchini Bar recipe.
And click here for the Cream Cheese Frosting recipe.


At our recent family get-together, two of our sweet granddaughters asked me for a few of these recipes. They both love to bake! So, this blog post is written and dedicated to Ali (15), and Eva (10) ... and this is also my way of sharing the recipes with them! It's such a treat for me to share recipes with my granddaughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment