PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Friday, January 7, 2022

A Practice, A Habit, A Way of Breathing

 


It’s a daily practice,

a habit, a way of breathing,

as I take the first steps

into each day …

Before I continue on in my

reading through His Word

chronologically, now in the OT.


First of all … pausing, and

writing out my gratitude,

recounting His gifts, glimpses

of His love and care from

the day before, with thanks

and with adoration.


And then …

pulling out a verse card,

just one, from my collections.

Writing it out word for word,

letting His truth sink into

my heart and soul, truth to

hold close throughout the day.


Today’s verse, beyond my

comprehension, love beyond

compare. Our greatest gift,

to be loved by Him. A lifetime

and an eternity of being loved.

Each day, each moment.



I love each of you with the same love

that the Father loves Me.

You must continually let My love

nourish your hearts.

If you keep My commandments,

you will live in My love,

just as I have kept My Father's commands,

for I continually live nourished

and empowered by His love.

My purpose for telling you these things

is so that the joy that I experience

will fill your hearts

with overflowing gladness!

(John 15:9-11 TPT)



No comments:

Post a Comment