PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Saturday, October 24, 2020

In the Kitchen: Flatbread Pizza, Zucchini Bread & Muffins, & Pumpkin Brownies

I love to try new recipes, even after 49 years of marriage and of cooking for those I love!



Here's one I tried recently for lunch! We really loved this! I tweaked it a bit from the original, but made it as written for the most part. I used some naan flatbread that I had in the freezer from Sam's. Olive oil, shredded chicken mixed with pesto, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, parmesan, spinach and basil leaves = delicious!
Look for “Pesto Chicken Caprese Flatbread” at tastesbetterfromscratch.com


Using some of the zucchini from our garden, I tried a few new recipes, including this Banana-Zucchini Bread recipe.


Another new recipe using zucchini was these Zucchini Muffins.


Click here for this yummy Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies recipe. Another new recipe I tried this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment