PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy Easter!



These "stay at home" 
coronavirus days/weeks
have slowed us down.

Have pulled our hearts
back to the basics, the
essentials, and the most
important of all.

Have caused us to be still,
and to look more intently
at what matters the most.

It has done this for me;
has this been true for you?

I'm re-learning in deeper
ways than ever before ...
of what my heart longs for,
what I am made for.

For I am made for eternity.
Life is not about us, what
we accomplish, what we do.

Why do we hurry about?
When we can rest, trust,
and enjoy His presence, 
His daily gifts of grace.

Aligning our hearts to His,
reading His Words, turning
our thoughts to Him each day,
all through the day, today.

Reflecting His love, and 
creativity in all I do ...
loving our family, our friends,
writing, cooking, capturing
memories in photos, encouraging
others, creating a warm home.

Each of us in our unique ways,
resting, living, breathing,
creating, soaking up His words
and His love, serving others.

And watching Him at work;
for He is God. And we are not.
And He will be exalted. And He
is exalted even in a pandemic.


"Be still and know that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
(Psalm 46:10)



May you overflow with joy
this Easter 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment