PAGES: MAIN TOPICS I WRITE ON

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Digital Scrapbooking: Summer Memories

I'm back again with a digital scrapbooking post! It has been awhile! Life has been full, and I just have not been able to take much time for this hobby of preserving memories in digital scrapbooking form very regularly for the past half year or so. 

But I did put together a few pages over the recent months ... and here are a few to share.

From May ...



The page above captures memories from a beautiful spring day when three of our daughters and their families were here for a special picnic together, also celebrating a birthday!

From June ...


Capturing some of the summer fun with gardens, grandkids, and good  summer food!

From July ...


The beginning of July brought a big move for one of our daughters and her family - sad to have them move away from our town, but we're so excited for them for their new place, with lake view!

And from early September ...


It was such fun to make a trip down to the Dallas area to visit another daughter and her family. We absolutely loved our time there!

__________

Note: Most of the page templates and digital products that I use are purchased from Digital Project Life. About seven years ago I switched from paper scrapbooking, and took some online lessons from Digital Scrapper to learn how to digital scrapbook using Photoshop Elements. You can also click here for some great tutorials on the Digital Project Life website - this is a quicker way to learn than the site that I used seven years ago. I recommend using these tutorials. Also, besides being able to share my completed pages online, I also print them out at home in 8x8 inch size to fit in the albums that I purchase from Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment